[at-l] Where do you feel most spiritual?

Hello,
	I'm leading a meeting tonight (Monday) with a small group of
Unitarian Universalist young adults.  We draw from many sources as we
individually develop our faith.  My meeting is on location-based
spirituality.  What I need from you all is an answer to the question,
where do you feel most spiritual, and why?
	Is it in the Mountains?  Or, is it in church, at the beach, or in
your Grandmother's home?  I bet that like me, most of you find your
spirituality in nature.  What is it about that special place that brings
you into your bliss, or your serenity?  Is it the birds chirping, the
music playing, what?
	Thanks ahead for your swift reply.
Eric