Re: [at-l] Boots - success story

I can attest to the absolute truth of POG's comments on the Hansen's at
Walasi-Yi. A foot fetishist (spelling?) wouldn't have given her nearly
as much choice or attention as she got while seeking the one true boot.
They are truly a gift to all hikers and travelers in the North Georgia
mountains.

Congrats on getting good boots!

Bill....