[at-l] Re: [HATT] HATT section 1B trail report on website...

Thanks for the definitions, except for one. The "Skank Mobile" is a
truly disgustingly green 1989 Volvo 260GL that my eldest drove and
destroyed while attending UGA. It had been in emmaculate condition
until I gifted it to her. I would never refer to the Most Excellent and
Highly Exalted OrangeBug Mobile in such defamatory words.

So - take it back and correct that error before I send Guito and the
boys to teach you a lesson.

Bill.....

BTW, I'll send pics either tonight or tomorrow. What address do they go
to? And do you want the detailed report on campsites and water
supplies?