Re: [at-l] Appalachian GPS Tracking Systems

Maptech has a four CD set that encompasses the entire trail. You can purchase
the entire set, or the section you are primarily interested in. The Southern
Region shows from Springer to Damascus, Va., the Virginias Region from
Damascus to Harpers Ferry, the Mid-Atlantic Region from Harpers Ferry to the
NY/CT border, and the New England Region, from the NY/CT border to Katahdin.
Here is a link.<A
HREF="http://maptech.com/oneClick/oneclick.appalachian.cfm?inc=NONE">Appalachi
an Trail</A>

I have used the Maptech software for a couple of years with my GPS, to record
a Track while hiking on and off trail here in Western, NC. It works great and
even better since the military stopped corrupting the telemetry.

Buckspring