[at-l] A Request

Some months ago somebody from this list posted a trip report from a hike on one of the Carolina or Georgia coastal barrier islands - perhaps Cumberland Island - but perhaps not, too.

If you are still on the list, would you please contact me??  I am working on a long weekend hike for a youth group from our church in Charleston, SC and this might be just what we are looking for.

Thanks in advance
Al (Draggin' Anchor)

multipart/alternative
  text/html