[at-l] FIRE!!!

Well, that was a little too exciting...  I live in an apartment that is
of masonry construction. I always thought it was quiet, but discovered
that for real the other morning when I opened my blinds and discovered a
crane erected outside my dining room window. Where did that come from?!
I walked by that same window tonight and thought I heard an awful lot of
excited kids' voices for the hour. I opened the door and faced a wall of
smoke and a full dispatch from the Tempe fire department. The apartment
underneath and over was blazing. I made a quick evacuation and stood for
a few hours on the pavement. They're still blowing out the apartments
below, but everyone is alright--and that's what really matters. I smell
like I've been standing in the middle of a campfire, though. Short of
filling the pool with Febreeze for an industrial-sized dunk, any
suggestions on how to kill the smoke smell? It's okay on the trail,
but...

Okay, <Uncle!>, enough already-
Give Me Chocolate