Re: [at-l] Making a tent fly

No problem with Quest in Florida. Never used OWF - I liked Quest's colors
better, ever though they were a bit more expensive. I have never had problem
with seconds, they usually have just cosmetic defects, nothing that affects
usage, and the critters and my fellow trekers don't seem to notice or care ;)

- Gary from Fairfax