[at-l] HATT

Well, unfortunately I don't think I'll be HATTing in 2001, because I'm saving up for a thru-hike, hopefully in March 2002 (I know, still a long time to go...) and I can't afford a ticket to the US every year.
If anyone will be hiking then, I hope to meet you guys then... In the mean time I'll keep following the list.
Just in case, you're wondering who I am, I thought I'ld introduce myself.
I'm 22 and currently working as a research assistant at the Delft University of Technology in the field of Aersopace Engineering. Since I'm not sure this is what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, the idea of a thru-hike entered my mind and I haven't been able to let go of it since. I've been hiking in the Netherlands (not much of a deal, since it's flat), Belgium and the Swiss Alps, hoping to slowly get into to shape.

So, that's me....

Byebye,

Kajsa

multipart/alternative