[at-l] Re: [HATT] Re: Trip Reports

 Why not
> compile
> all the reports in their entirity, and make a HATT 2000 memoirs book
> sell to raise some of the funds that Pitts was talking about for
> next
> year. wish to as well.
> Just an idea to kick around........
>
> Landslides & Furtrappers

This is a good idea, I'd buy a copy. I bet lots of other would too.

I went back to our local outfitters after I returned from the HATT. The
owner recognized me (what does that tell you?) and ask how the hike went.
Well, 30 minutes later I stopped bubbling over about the trip and she ask
if the HATT page could be linked from their website. Pitts, is that a
problem?

The owner said she'd be glad to put up a poster next year to advertise
the next HATT hike.  Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.