Re: [at-l] I've got an idea how we can HATT HERE!!!

In a message dated 09/02/2000 9:01:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TeeEmAch@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 9/1/00 10:43:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RussDade@aol.com
 writes:

 << -E
  I'll Shake up Joisey, from the DWG to Harriman in NY.
  Love those bears.....

  Russ
  -E

   3-    Hey, put me down for Sages Ravine SB to Harriman, NY, thata way I
can
 shake Russ' hand at the end  -E
 ....of course that is waaaay more milage than I could ever manage in reality
 for a long week-end.....but that's another joy of the virtual hike (besides
 the grub and the hot tubs or hot tubes, whichever you may prefer), is as a
 virtual hiker I'm a hiking machine!!!            Tina

Tina

Be glad to shake your hand in Harriman... How's about we meet in the middle
of
the Lemon squeezer (I put on too much weight lately to fit through
it....sigh....).

Russ