[at-l] How to make a tent fly???

   Yesterday I tested my Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight tent in 9 inches of
rain. It don't leak.  It was all wet so I left it up hoping it would dry out
today.  I have seen people talk about making a tent fly for their tent.
Well, I made one today... a tornado hit today.  The tent will fly!!!! Some
places in town got 11 inches rain today.  The news came on and the news lady
was not paying attention (open mike) and said "I got 5 damn pages of closed
roads, how the hell am I supposed to read all of these."  When the rain quits
I am going to see if I can find my tent.

 Clyde 2001