Re: [at-l] Oh, I forgot to mention

There are several brands. Basically, these are very effective although
somewhat expensive bio-occlusive dressings that allow air in and drainage
out, but keep water and bugs out of the wound. They also reduce opportunity
for more injury with friction. As they require no skill to size the
dressing as with moleskin, I think they are a better investment in money
and weight. You put them on for a week and forget them. When they fall off,
the problem is usually resolved.

OrangeBug