[at-l] HATT survivor

Back from a successful hike on HATT section 4B!
When you read my trip report you can decide for yourself
how successful. :) At least I made it to the end
and only 30 minutes late.
Thanks to Woodelf for the parking advice and shuttle
to the starting point. And many thanks to Don Masselli
and his RedHATTers for rescuing me at the end point and
providing a 30-mile shuttle back to my car!
Dave Hughes
Worthington, OH
Note: I reposted this to at-l since I didn't receive it from
that list and I wanted to make sure Don saw it.