Re: [at-l] how to hang a hammock

Gimme, I think you may have a problem...
The deal, I think, with hammocks is that you have to hang them fairly
level?  Trying to picture how you would hang one end from a wall
and the other from the ceiling and heir is no way I can come up
with anything approaching comfort.  More ike a swing than a bed
IYKWIM.
Even if you use a long line from the ceiling, without some way
of providing lateral stretch on that end, even your minimal
weight will form a ball in the bottom.  Off course I may be
way off but I have never worked as a physicist or a hammock hanger. <g>