[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [at-l] Making a tent fly

paula,  i think some time it is called a surger.    It is one of those
machines that has 3 or 4 needles.  it folds over the edges and stitcches
it so it will not ravel.

> OK, so whats an "interlock" sewing machine???
> Paula
* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *