Re: [at-l] how to hang a hammock

I use these cheepo beeners from home depot and some webbing on my hiking hammock. At home it hangs from the beeners. Hiking I just wrap the webbing around a tree and put the beener on the webbing.  Nice and fast and the beeners are so much easier than knots and so much kinder to trees than nylon rope.