[at-l] HAAT pictures

Yo Gang,

	I uploaded a bunch of pics from my HAAT hike. I cut the size way down
but they are still kinda large. If you see something you like I can send
you a high resolution pic later.
	I had a great hike. I spent the night with some locals in Chestnut
Knob shelter. They smoked 1000 cigarettes, pew. I hiked in the mornings
and laid around listening to NPR in the evenings (while it rained). I
met a 2000 north bounder filling in a skipped portion. Also met three
south bounders, perhaps in the front of the crowd. Enough for now. Time
to return to the pretend world where I work in a factory and go to
school at night, ugh I like the real world in the woods better.
	ps lots of pictures in between the ones listed, look at the file
numbers;

chase

Friday 12:00, Hopeful, Jerry, Chase do the HAAT hand shake;
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0001.jpg

http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0002.jpg

The Pond on Chestnut knob;
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0009.jpg

Chestnut Knob Shelter
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0015.jpg
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0016.jpg
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0017.jpg
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0018.jpg

Burkes Garden in the fog;
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0019.jpg
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0020.jpg
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0021.jpg

Shelter;
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0022.jpg

Jenkins Shelter
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0026.jpg

Driftwood Dog, former Thru hiker and SOBO 2000
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0036.jpg

Three South Bound Hikers , They believe they are the first for 2000. Red
Dog, Driftwood Dog and Optimus Prime
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0037.jpg

Trail Boss
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0038.jpg

Sweaty Hiker
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0041.jpg

Interchange  77/AT;
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0046.jpg
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0047.jpg

Snake
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0053.jpg

Wingnut Vandalism
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0061.jpg

HAAT hand shake, Chainsaw, Wilson, Jessica, Chase
http://friends.backcountry.net/wb4pan/HAAT/DSCF0062.jpg