[at-l] Boots

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Tim Ehlers <tehlers2@yahoo.com >.
* Please use <mailto:tehlers2@yahoo.com > to reply to the sender.

Hello everyone.  This is my first time sending a message to the board.  I have a problem with my feet.  I wear a size 13 boot but my feet are extremely narrow.  When I tighten the boot the top just pulls completely tight and my foot keep moving around causing blisters and such.  I have tried adding insoles to the boots but that just makes them even more unonfortable.  Does anyone have any advice or suffer the same problem.  I have tried to find a company whoe makes custom boots but no luck there either.