Re: [at-l] Medical Advice: Karl, Richard, and other medical types

Well, you will have to wait and find out. I think you should stop your
training or run the risk of renal damage from further muscle injury.
Stay hydrated (not just the Gatorade thread), and rest your body. I am
certain this is not just from your July 8 run, but is a more recent or
persistant injury.

In any case, err on the side or caution until you know more from your
real world doctor.

Orangebug