[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] my three week hike - some detail
- Subject: Re: [at-l] my three week hike - some detail
- From: Gary Ticknor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 00:32:29 -0400
Sounds like you made out pretty well, and on a difficult section of trail. But tell, me, what would you change, what did you learn? What would you do differently? Any gear changes? How was the weather, and what would you have liked to do differently if the weather was worse?
- Gary from Fairfax, back from 2 weeks in the southern Rockies
Eric Primack wrote:
> Hello list people,
> I sent one introduction, about a month ago, and have gone on a hike in North Carolina. Thought I'd do a summary.
> I went 140 miles from the Northern end of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park to a point 60 miles South of there. ...
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *