Re: [at-l] Ain't Fair

My son Sooter and I will do the virtual with you.  He can't go anyplace
any how.  He had his appendix removed on Thursday night.  Doc told him
today he could do what he felt like doing.  he did feel like helping me
mow so I guess he won't feel like shouleder a backpack.
Plodder

> Hey!  Ain't nobody gonna take Damascus north?  Does this mean I have
> to hike
> all night and all day to get to Grayson Highlands before the Virtual
> HATT is
> done?  Come on, someone.  You can even slack it if you want.
> Remember, my
> foot's just now well.  Hey!  This ain't fair.
>
> Kinnickinic

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.