Re: [at-l] Making a tent fly

I can probably help you with this, Cheerio, if you can wait 'till Sunday
afternoon or later. And, BTW, I have the tent. One suggestion while you're
still in the planning stages. If you're thinking of this as a solo tent and
want the lighter fly for solo backpacking weight purposes, consider
designing a new fly with only one vestibule. That should save you some
weight (less fabric, zippers/Velcro, stakes).

Let me know later this weekend.
Give Me Chocolate