Re: [at-l] I've got an idea how we can HATT HERE!!!

In a message dated 9/1/00 10:43:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RussDade@aol.com
writes:

<< -E
 I'll Shake up Joisey, from the DWG to Harriman in NY.
 Love those bears.....

 Russ
 -E

  3-    Hey, put me down for Sages Ravine SB to Harriman, NY, thata way I can
shake Russ' hand at the end  -E
....of course that is waaaay more milage than I could ever manage in reality
for a long week-end.....but that's another joy of the virtual hike (besides
the grub and the hot tubs or hot tubes, whichever you may prefer), is as a
virtual hiker I'm a hiking machine!!!            Tina