Re: [at-l] September 1st of the past...

pvillen@imap1.asu.edu writes:

<< >
 > sitting around the shelter campfire at the Virtual Hatt2000!
 >
 > Whos got those smashmallows?

 And really luxurious thing about Virtual Hatt is we can eat or drink anything
 we want. I'm doing Italian--after I hit the pool.

    I am listening to the neighbors fight.  The lady next door finally got
tired of getting beat up.  Her boyfriend found out the police hit back.  Sure
am happy to see him gone.

And you wonder why I want to be in the woods...

Clyde 2001