[at-l] Re: Wow They're off

I was hoping to do the HATT but I couldn't work the logistics (i.e., find
a ride, though I didn't try that hard). On the other hand I may get to
finally go to the UP next week and that'll be great.

I'm actually considering a Long Trail hike, but I am not quite sure where
to start my research. If I were to do it I suppose I'd need to do it toot
sweet since it's bound to be getting cooler up there soon. Anyone got any
suggestions on where I should start looking for information (guides,
maps, should I got north-south or south-north, would leaving at the end
of September be too late?)....

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **