Re: [at-l] Cedar Tree

Sorry.  This guy didn't start until feb. 13, 1999.  This guy is
definitely a minimalist.  Didn't carry a stove most of the way.  ate
nothing but cold food.  Seemed to be partial to cold ramen noodle and
honey.  Mentioned a 17 y/o girl named frog princess who was doing her
2nd thru in two yrs.  He also mentioned meeting a southbounder with a
tuba.  Do you think this is tuba man's 2nd attempt?

btw.  the local town is columbus, ms.

t.