Re: [at-l] Felix in the movies??

FannyPack - David Atkinson wrote:

> On ET last nite there was a piec on Meelencamp in an upcoming movie that
> will play at the Sundance moicie festival next yr....
>
> Can Felix be far behind????

I'm thinking I'll be peppered about some of the videos for the upcoming CD.
Peppered about indeed.

> BTW: Felix, are u related to Meelencamp???

Naaah, we just look alike and love the same women. BTW, are there any
Bloomingtonians/IU students going to the free show at Woodlawn Field
tomorrow? Look me up. I'll be the guy that looks like me.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98