Re: [at-l] Re: midnight blue

--- DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated Wed, 30 Aug 2000  4:22:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Mark_Rebuck@tivoli.com writes:<<>
> oh man, i can't believe i'm about to pick nits like this, but <snip> >>>
>
> Gee, why can't you believe it? You've done us a good service ;-)>
> The Redhead

### And in the meantime, you just exploded the growing myth that I MYSELF
suffer from a life-threatening trust fund! Perish the thought!!!

Sloetoe
(known to HHHarriers worldwide by some
disgusting reference to trading equities.)

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis