[at-l] Gathering logistics

Fate (in the guise of expensive airfares) has conspired to have me creeping into the campsite around midnight Fri eve, so if there's to be a sign-up table Fri night at the Gathering, one of y'all will have to arrange and man it. I'll be glad to take over on Saturday morn.

Beau, do we have the lunchroom locked down for a listers lunch? And are we running a workshop?

And if anyone's heading thru West Virginny from the Midwest, I might be sticking my thumb out...e-me directly for the scoop.

Cheers, Navigator