[at-l] I gotta...

I gotta tell you this. (Well, I choose to.) I was in a little
country-type store this afternoon. (A store I'm in about 5 times a week.
The Fishin' Shedd, on Lake Monroe). I was talking to the girl (which I
always do.) and for some reason it became necessary for me to tell her
that I had hiked the Trail. She said that a friend of another guy that
works there hikes on the AT a lot. "What's his name?" asked I. "Tyson"
back to me. "Tyson what?" from me. "I don't know. McGillicuddy."  Hmmm,
that is a  weird thing to say. "Why did you say that?" "What?"
"McGillicuddy." "That's what we call everybody when we don't know their
last name."

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98