[at-l] Hiking the App Trail 2-vol'er

So reading the plea of Morning Dove to find this book...
(I'd searched for *my* set for 3 years.  Just as I was closing in on a "deal" on ebay, I found one online for the same price, plus postage.  It was a good deal.)

I'm reminded of some talk some time ago.  Are there folks out there willing to lend their books and videos to others? I have a nice collection, and can only read one at a time (well, usually ;-).  I treasure them and would hate to lose any of them, but hey -- to share with another hiker for a while?  I'd be willing.  Would doing it only "regionally" help, if people are insecure about loaning out their books?

Anyone?

Trailmixup