[at-l] Hiker feed successful

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Gaudet [mailto:gaudet@mediaone.net]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 11:08 AM

Thanks for putting the word out. We fed about 50 hikers over the weekend.
Godfather was there, cool guy. About 10 spent last night at Woodstock Inn.
Weather was terrific and it was great to hear hikers reactions as they came
over Moosilauke in fine weather. Sorry we didn't see you there.

We had 6 alumni hikers and 4 parents of hikers helping out this time.
Everyone I asked agreed that this was a fine location. Perhaps we'll have it
again next year.

Back to the woods for me, this week I want to finish up the remaining NE 100
Highest that are in Vermont. Got 4 last week (Pico, Mendon, Equinox and
Dorset) so I have 6 remaining (Jay, Big Jay, Breadloaf, Wilson, Ellen and
Abraham).

RD
Arthur Gaudet
email: gaudet@mediaone.net