Re: [ALDHA-L] Re: [at-l] Listers get-together

> At 12:50 PM 8/27/00 -0400, Linda Patton wrote:
> >Can someone tell me/everyone what the Gathering plans are (day & time) for
> >the Listers get-together (lunch? photo?)

hmmmmm....good question

and whether or not ALL Listers
> >(AT-L, ATML, WomenHikers (formerly WATL), etc.) are welcome?

Silly worm <vbg> OF COURSE!!!And don't forget thoses wacky
ultralighters and the FT-L and the PCT-L and the CDT-L!
And if we can ever find the members of the Ice Age Trail <g>
we'll invite them too!!

Thanks much.