Re: [at-l] Midnight Blue

Scott Hoffman wrote:
 Anyone with any
> experience in Bean bags can help us narrow down her choices?

I have a Bean bag....40 degree, semi rectangle.
The temp rating seems good to me but I sleep warm so I
suspect a cold sleeper may be cold at 40.  I've had it for
four years, with only about 30 nights use, store it uncompressed
so the loft is excellant.  The one beef I have is the zipper.
There is no stiffener tape so the zipper can snag.  That has become
a 'must have' for me in any future bags.  Nothing worse in the middle
of the night....trying to get back in before you lose the warmth
or _really_ wake up...and the zipper snags.