Re: [at-l] gear question

In a message dated 8/26/2000 7:54:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

<< I think if you take POG's pillow and stuff it between your knees, you
 will find your current bag more comfortable, and POG's pack weight even
 more acceptable, with little expense for you. Just avoid POG in the
 future. >>

Hey hey hey!   No one, I repeat, NO ONE is taking my pillow. As Sloetoe said
in a recent post

<<I'll fight for my food.
I'll fight for my kids.
I'll even fight for the magazine *in* the privy,>>

Well, I'm adding -  I'll fight for my pillow!

That said...have you looked at those bags (? sierra design) with the elastic
sewn circumferentially to allow you to have the flexibility to curl your legs
up inside the bag? That might help with the constricted feeling you get from
a mummy.

POG