Re: [at-l] gear question

Orange Bug wrote:

> What do you hate about your mummy? size? warmth? color? weight?
> cleaning up your room?

I do not like the constricting shape of the mummy.  I like to flex my
knees INSIDE the bag.  Length is ok for me.  I have been toasty warm even
when camping in snow as long as we were inside tent.  Color is blue
outside, green inside.  If I am replacing this bag, what are my options as
to weight?   and......how did you know that I do not like to clean house,
but that is not a problem, because it is my house and mommy does not visit
often!