Re: [at-l] best--or most unusual--privy story

In a message dated 8/25/00 3:06:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pvillen@imap1.asu.edu writes:

<< When I
 was a kid, I went to a hunting camp in the upper peninsula of Michigan.
 There I saw a square four-holer.........with a card table in the middle! >>
 That beats my privy story- At Momma Elsie's in Gooserocks, the long shed to
the barn held the privy. That was so you didn't have to travel outdoors in
bad weather. It had five or six holes, of all sizes from small child-size way
up to Momma Elsie size. She was, as they say, *quite* a woman!
TJ