[at-l] The Gathering by Air from Colorado

There's not enough time for me to drive the WHEEEE-mobile to the Gathering
and get back between other obligations.  So, I am forced to fly.  The news
that I want to share is that United is doing this for me for less than $300.
I had expected a whopping $500.  If there are any of you from my vicinity who
are planning to go, you might want to check this out.

Now, the big question!  Where is Dulles Airport?  I''ll get in on Wednesday
night and plan to do some moseying around the trail on my way (very
convoluted way) to Athens.  Where will I be?

Sawnie
(Kinnickinic)