[at-l] Maildrop locations south of Bennington

Hi all,

Just got a message from a thruhiker wondering where the best maildrops are
south of Bennington.  He was thinking Kent but is planning on calling me
back around 2:00 (eastern time) in case I can come up with some more ideas
for him.  Does anyone have the town/PO listings handy?

From the map on my wall at work, I can come up with the following towns in
order southbound... and some comments - care to add others?

N. Adams (perhaps too close to Bennington and who would want to carry a full
load over Greylock)
Cheshire (trail goes right by the PO)
Dalton
Tyringham (mosquito city but don't know the PO there.)
Great Barrington (great town and easy hitches)
Salisbury (not too far off the trail - no need to hitch)
Falls Village
Cornwall Bridge
Kent (great outfitter/hitch to town/bathroom in the supermarket but no other
usable public bathrooms).
Pawling (hitch)
... (anything?)
High Point State park