Re: [at-l] SPEAKING of PRIVIES

There was an outhouse (long since removed) at the Windblown Cross country
ski area in southern New Hampshire.  It was a ski-through outhouse.  One
door in front, one in back, a box with a hole instead of a bench.  Kind of
cool as there was no need to take your skiis off.

I actually won a contest about most unusual outhouses a few years ago when I
described this.  The prize was a copy of "How to Shit in the Woods"

Mara
Stitches, GAME99