Re: [at-l] SPEAKING of PRIVIES

Trailmixup@aol.com wrote:

> Either that, or she missed some keys in her rush -- you know how it can get
> when you're waiting for a privy [answer].  ;-)

LOL!!!  Actually, it's what happens when you try and type while
on your belly, in bed, in the dark, with one hand while not being
actually able to see the keyboard.  And relying on the spellchecker
but forgetting you told the spellchecker to ignore any word starting
with a capital letter.  Or else my brain is waterlogged ,<g>  k