Re: [at-l] SPEAKING of PRIVIES

kahley7 wrote:

> This is a test....you will be graded <VVBG>
>
> Weris the best privy view?

You mean where is the best view FROM the privy? Or, the best view OF the
privy? I like the view at Hogback Mt., Bald Mtn, Roaring Fork and Bryant
Ridge.

> Nicest overall privy?

Antlers? Bryant Ridge? (Definitely NOT Hogback Mtn.)

> Worse than nothing at all privy?

Hogback Mtn or the one at the last southbound shelter in NJ (Something
Road...?)

> Most open air?

Hogback or the last one in Jersey...

> Esaat question...in 100 words or less tell your fav privy tale

This word 'Esaat' resembles, barely, 'Essay' from our English language.
(Sometimes called 'S.A.")

My favorite privy tale:

She was a young lass from the north of Duncannon. A tall drink of water,
she had to duck to get into the privy. Time was...(now that I think of
it, this is more someone else's tale than mine.) Stoat has a great (I
mean 'GREAT') privy tale involving a bat in his underwear. (By 'bat', I
mean one of those mouse-with-wing things). Next time you see him, ask
him about it.

My privial tale would be the fact that I went into, and came out of, the
privy at Rausch Gap, eating a brownie. The irony, thought I.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98