Re: [at-l] The Gathering 2000

In a message dated 8/24/00 2:07:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, KarenS62@aol.com
writes:

<< POG
 (and yes, I am gathering >>

You may be "gathering" me if my car doesn't get well soon ;-)

Probably we should wait til it's a little closer, although I know we are all
anxious to get there (in fact, I think we were already anxious for it to get
here on Sunday morning of Trail Days).  Speaking of which, I just got my
Trail Days pics developed (who, me? procrastinate? no way) and as soon as I
figure out whats wrong with my scanner I'll get them up on the web for your
viewing pleasure.  If you were at tdaze and don't want me to post your
picture, speak now <g>.

The Redhead