Re: [at-l] From under the rock: an at-l dark side, was Interesting quote

Perhaps if we all chip in a buck or two we could finance a reconcilatory
hike for Fred and Wendy and a counseling professional:
They could start out with three tents and three cooking kits and work
their way down ( or up ) to one big pot and a three-person tent over the
course of a couple of weeks. I bet if a physician would write the
recommendation for "wilderness intensive co-therapy or some such" their
respective insurances' would pay...
Best to leave the Leki's at home on this one though.
G-golly-gosh, when I was able to spend a lot of Trail-time, the problem
was usually finding someone ( anyone ) to talk -to-, rather than
about....Well, in the timeless words of Rodney King.....no, probably
not...

Alejandro