[at-l] Flowers (not trail related AT ALL)

I you can do Survivor, then I can do this:

Just for personal giggles, I'm trying to find some resource on the cut
flower industry's impact on South America.  Been on (& off -- I do still
have a life) the internet most of the day, keep trying to research.  Feel
like I've lost whatever pre-www. biblio-research skills I learned in
college.  Don't know how to do the search.  Can find scathing reviews of
general Ag in Third World, then I find all these handy little gardening &
horticulture sites.  I know I've read articles SOMEWHERE in my piddly
intellectual life the details of the big flower business & its effects on SA
communities.  I just don't know how to sift thru search engines to find this
info.

After all the help I got learning about Graymoor, thought maybe some of
y'all earthy types know where I can dig up what I need to know?

please forgive my tangential wandering
thanks in advance

10-4
shannon