Re: [at-l] "Survivor": watt did eye mis? NOT Trail related

--- Tom Fort <tjfort@netdoor.com> wrote:
> > Are all these people nuts?
> YES!
> I have come to the conclusion that the majority of the american
> populace it nuts (your word; I would have been meaner).  Present
> company excluded, of course.
>
> Are you just now figuring this one out?????

### Uuummmmm, yes. But you're talking to the guy who tuned out Monica, OJ,
the Menedez bros., and whether Flight 800 was brought down by a missle or
not. I've a practiced ability in the area. Took me until the Disco era before
I liked the Beatles again. No, I haven't given away my last pair of bell
bottoms -- perfectly good pants. And no, I didn't watch who shot JR, or
whether Seinfeld did whatever he was going to do to finally get a funny show
going... Didn't watch Married w/Children till Al was bald and Bud was
shaving. Hell, until he ran for office, I thought Marine Lt. Col. Oliver
North was an OK guy. "Did I get 'em all, Congressman?"

But before you kick me out of the country, I can tell you I DID sit in front
of the TV for new episodes of Newhart and StarTrek. Ahhhh, watershed moments.
Ohhh, and the season Conan OBrien came on the air.....

Good night, Mrs. Calabash.

(And you want me to filter my water, through my cell-phone holster, while
facing towards Hot Springs and singing "They call me Bruce!"???)

Retiring early,
(tonight, at least)
Sloetoe

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis