Re: [at-l] books...

The cheapest set on ABE is $95.  Bibliofind (http://www.bibliofind.com) has
7 sets listed and the cheapest is $85.  Also, they list two places that have
vol. 1 only and vol. 2 only.  Combined, that set would be $65, which is the
cheapest yet, and is what I paid for mine a couple of years ago.  Prices
depend on what condition they're in, whether there's any writing in them,
whether they have the original covers, etc.
	-- eArThworm