Re: [at-l] ALDHA newsletter

--- Ben Curtis <cobwebat99@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > --- Debbie_Smith@millipore.com wrote:
> >  Anyone else have this problem?  Maybe
> > it's a regional thing.
>
>    When I pulled mine out of my mailbox in Vermont, I
> found two copies that looked like they had been
> shuffled together and folded a couple of extra times.
> No mutilation or fire though.> -Ben   aka Cobweb

### I got mine about a week ago, in fine shape except for a small note near
the mailing address with a circle around the IN Indiana abbreviation. The
note said "This is to Indiana. This one's got enough troubles."

Thought you should know.         (Heya, Cobweb!!)

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis