what I just wrote... was Re: [at-l] archives?

--- KarenS62@aol.com wrote:
> Still writing? Haven't put yourself to sleep yet? I'm reading Harry Potter
> tonight - I am not impressed. Maybe if I was 10, I would be impressed?

### Don't like Henry Potter? Here's what I just wrote:

Q: WOULD YOU CONTEST PETITIONER'S ASSERTION TO THE FERC THAT, "IN THE HANDS
OF COMPETITORS, THIS INFORMATION PREVENTS THE FORCES OF TRUE COMPETITION FROM
COMING TO BEAR ON THE MARKET"?

A: Yes, I would remind Petitioner that a basic tenet of market theory is that
information is free and available to all, for them to efficiently adjudge
asset returns weighed against other potential uses, and to facilitate free
entry and exit from markets by suppliers, according to accounting profits
garnered from knowledgeable market demand. Knowledge *drives* competition.

Now then: which would you rather read? You make the choice.
AWWWWGHHHHH!

Here's the killer: I could REALLY USE a vacation right about now........
Quiet little shoreline action.... Little rhythmic splash splash splash going
on.... Maybe the shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh of a little breeze action going through a
nearby mountain balsam.... Birds all atwitter..... Deep piney smell in the
air. Anybody know anyplace like that? Jeez, even some Ben&Jerrys would do it.

Sloetoe

=====
"A man who is not a liberal in his youth has no heart.
     And  a man who is not a conservative in his maturity
   has no brain."         W.Churchill

Call me 'middle-aged.'    T.McGinnis