Re: [at-l] Not EXACTLY Trail Related

one of my favorite dehydrated meals is baked salmon and rice. i bake
the salmon filet in parchment paper or foil with some thyme, a couple
bay leaves and salt and pepper for about 20 minutes in a 400 oven.
next day i dry leftovers. the salmon dries without smelling up the
house, reconstitutes quicky and is really yummy.
aprilmoon